Storytelling with Hands. Step-by-step with Pictures
- Product Code: ISBN-13: 978-1655838460
- Availability: In Stock
Storytelling and activity songs and rhymes have a long tradition, and at times, they have passed down from generation to generation.
Our book has more pictures than words in order to methodically introduce each movement and associate it with a spoken word.
We use two kinds of pictures:
1) pictures that tell a story or plot which can be discussed, and
2) pictures showing motions that will be repeated throughout the activity songs and rhymes. They are detailed so it is not necessary to go back each time.
In our book, you will find 5 popular activity rhythms with very detailed pictures of each gesture. You and your kids will be able to learn each finger/hand movement step by step, bringing enjoyment to both of you.
- Patty CakeIn a Cabin in the Woods
- Five Little Monkeys
- This Little Piggy
- Here are Grandma's Glasses
Paperback: 34 pages
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 5 ounces