Sheet Music Book with Colored Musical Stickers - 12 songs for Beginners - Play by Picture
- Product Code: Songbook for Bells and Xylophones
- Availability: In Stock
- 24-page color booklet for teaching musical notes. Booklet size: 11.8 x 5.9 inches.
- The set includes 8 1-inch diameter note stickers with pictures, and a book with 12 kids songs.
- Apply the stickers to xylophone or piano keys, or to a bell set, and begin to play by picture.
- Encourages children and helps them to begin to play music immediately. Children will play by picture without any musical background.
- Children begin to play by picture without any musical background.
An easy-to-use method that you can start doing right away. Introduce lessons that will engage students from the start!
Special stickers should be stuck on the keys of the instrument and children can begin to play by pictures immediately.
Rain, Rain, go away
Twinkle, Twinkle, little star
A Ram Sam Sam
Little Jack Horner
Baa Baa Black Sheep
Pop Goes the Weasel
Deedle, Deedle, Dumpling
Ring around the Rosie
Hickory Dickory Dock
The Hockey Pockey.