Left-Hand Pencil Grip for Kids Handwriting - Green Fish (1728)
- Product Code: Left-Hand Pencil Grip for Kids Handwriting 1728
- Availability: Out Of Stock
If you want to master easy, fast and beautiful handwriting, you should learn how to hold a pencil (or pen) in the correct position.
There is no need for an adult supervising the lefties kids, telling them how every finger should move, and controlling the angle between the pencil (or pen) and the paper.
It's enough to show just once or twice how to use this kids trainer.
The pen grip solves 3 problems:
1. Clarity the child learns to write clearly and beautifully
2. Speed the child learns to write quickly
3. Fatigue the hand doesn't tire when writing for a long time.
Pencil grip reduces stress from applying pressure when writing.
Specifications: Traditional copy-books are not meant for teaching left-handed children to write clearly.
Our special writing aid allows lefties to develop beautiful handwriting.
for preschool writing (over 3 years with a pencil) and over 6-7 years as a pen grip.
1 pc per set.
Fits pens of standard thickness.