Pencil Grip for Lefties - Purple Fish (1728)
- Product Code: Pencil Grip for Lefties Purple (1728)
- Availability: In Stock
- Left-handed pencil grip is a writing teaching device for children. These pencil grippers are recommended by Pediatric Occupational Therapists. Unique lefty's trainer for correct holding pencils or for improvement beginner's handwriting.
- This left-handed adaptive pencil grip helps children to master the absolutely correct slant of the pencil or pen and the correct finger position during writing. Unique lefty's trainer for correct holding pencils or for improvement beginner's handwriting.
- This pencil grip Writing Aid will help master correct and improve writing skills very quickly.
- This is the only pencil grip that controls the angle of the fingers and provides the correct grasp which will last a lifetime. This tripod kids pencil grip for left-handed is made of a soft material.
- Left-Handed Pencil Grip Pencil reduces stress from applying too much pressure when writing. With this pencil grip, the fingers stay in place better than with a normal pencil grip.
If you want to master easy, fast, and beautiful handwriting, you should learn how to hold a pencil (or pen) in the correct position.
This pencil grip writing claw helps children to master the absolutely correct slant of the pencil or pen and the correct finger position during writing, as well as solving three problems:
1.Clarity the child learns to write clearly and beautifully
2.Speed the child learns to write quickly
3.Fatigue the hand does not tire when writing for a long time.
Specifications: Traditional copy-books are not meant for teaching left-handed children to write clearly.
Our special writing aid allows lefties to develop beautiful handwriting.
for preschool writing (over 3 years with a pencil) and over 6-7 years as a pen grip.
1 pcs per set.
Soft Thermoplastic Elastomer. Because it is hand-painted, the paint may wear off over time.
Fits pens of standard thickness.