Pencil Grip Writing Aid for Children with Large Hands Blue (4851)
- Product Code: Pencil Grip Blue Write-IT-Right (4851)
- Availability: In Stock
- Unique pencil grip and great developmental teaching device for children is recommended by Pediatric Occupational Therapists. Best trainer to correct holding pencils or for improvement beginner's handwriting.
- This pencil grip is a Writing correction device which makes your child's fingers hold the pencil (pen) correctly and writing comfortable.
- There are 2 models of pencil grips. The smaller kids’ pencil grip is made for 3-5 year old children. If a child's hand is larger, order the larger pen holder for older children.
- This is the only pencil grip that controls the angle of the fingers and provides the correct grasp which will last a lifetime. Great ergonomic tool for improvement kids handwriting.
- This training pencil grip reduces stress from applying too much pressure when writing. With this pencil grip, the fingers stay in place better than with a normal soft pencil grip.
Color: Blue | Size: right-handed kids w/large hands
These pencil grippers make your child's fingers hold the pencil (or pen) correctly without any effort.
With the pencil grip is no need for an adult supervising the child and controlling the angle between the pencil (or pen) and the paper.
It's enough to show him just once or twice how to use this writing claw pen grip.
A child needs to use the writing aids for only 2 months to master these skills.
Pencil Grip helps children to master the absolutely correct slant of the pencil or pen and the correct finger position during writing.
The writing claw pencil grip is patented in Europe and recommended by European Pediatric Occupational Therapists for teaching children 3-6 years old.
1 pencil gripper set. Size: 1.5 inches.
If your child is large, please order the model for older children.