Iro Ye Song for Tongue Drum and Handpan
- Product Code: 979-8592803284
- Availability: In Stock
The steel tongue drum (aka tong drum, tank drum, gluck-o-phone, hapi, or steeldrum) and the handpan (aka hank drum, UFO drum, zen drum, meditation, healing, or chakra drum) are percussion musical instruments designed to help you focus on your feelings, sensations, and body. You don't need classical music training or knowledge of music theory to play them. The main purpose is relaxation, meditation, and traveling through your inner world. This book is aimed at those who want to add popular melodies to their experimentation.
The Famous African Songs were adapted here for Tongue Drum and Handpan. We believe that African songs, due to their clear rhythmic patterns, are ideal for tongue and hang drums.
These songs are possible to play on most drum models.
We write the note numbers above the notes because our sheet music is aimed at absolute beginners.Just follow numbers and enjoy.
Also, we add a QR code to most songs. Follow the link and find this song on YouTube, so that you can listen to the rhythm before beginning to play.
Which tongue drum are these songs suitable for?
Each tongue drum is very different and it is impossible to accommodate songs for all kinds of tongue drums in one book.
The songs which have been collected in this book can be played on most drum models. If you have less than 1 octave of keys on your drum, you may need to skip some songs. However, if your drum has many sharp notes, you will need a book that contains chromatic songs.
Here, we have collected only simplified diatonic melodies.
- Achta ta ta ta ta. Song from Morocco
- A Ram Sam Sam. Song from Morocco
- Askari Eee. Song from Tanzania
- Atadwe. Song from Ghana
- Banaha. Song from Congo
- Banuwa. Song from Liberia
- Bebe Moke. Song from Congo
- Before Dinner. Song from Congo
- Che Che Koolay. Song from Ghana
- Coco Laye-Laye. Song from Congo
- Do Do Ki Do. Song from Cameroon
- Eh Soom Boo Kawaya. Song from Nigeria
- Famba Naye. Song from Zimbabwe
- Funga Alafia. Song from Ghana
- Iro Ye. Song from Benin
- Kanzenzenze. Song from Congo
- Kotiko. Song from Congo
- L'abe igi orombo. Song from Nigeria
- Manamolela. Song from South Africa
- Mayo Nafwa. Song from Zambia
- Obwisana. Song from Ghana
- Plouf Tizen Tizen. Song from Algeria
- Sansa Kroma. Song from Ghana
- Sélinguenia. Song from Kenya
- Shosholoza. Song from South Africa
- Si Ma Ma Ka. Song from Ghana
- Sindi. Song from Burkina Faso
- Siyahamba. Song from South Africa
- Siyanibingelela. Song from South Africa
- Stick Passing Song. Song from Uganda
- Umele. Song from South Africa
- Wa Wa Wa. Song from Congo
- Welcome Song. Song from Uganda
- Zimbole. Song from South Africa
- Zomina. Song from Togo
Paperback : 45 pages
Dimensions : 7 x 0.11 x 10 inches